Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 22: 04/20

Got up around 7:15, but had a dysfunctional morning and didn't make it to my running class.

After returning equipment to school I came home and took a nap. I fell asleep around noon and slept until about 2, not making it to my afternoon class.

Went to a meeting at 3:30, then went grocery shopping.

Got home and felt anxious and stressed out. Wanted to go for a run, but it was really rainy out.

It stopped raining later at night and I ended up going for a 6 mile run around midnight. I felt really good afterwards. Wish I could take running classes at night.

Went to bed around 3.

breakdown:
  • up at 7:15
  • 2 hour nap in early afternoon
  • not much time outside during day
  • long night run
  • no alcohol
  • 2 cups of coffee, last around 3

No comments:

Post a Comment