Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 23: 04/21

I fell asleep pretty quickly after going to bed last night.

I woke up around 11 and got up around 11:30. I had a bagel and a couple cups of coffee fro breakfast, then did some laundry, talked to my parents on the phone, and did some preparation for a couple of meetings.

I had a meeting from 4-5, then got lunch(?) and a cup of coffee. I went to the computer lab for a while and had another meeting from 7-8:30.

After that I went back to the computer lab for a long time.

I got home around 2:15. I wasn't really tired yet. I had some wine and tried to relax.

It's after 3 now and I'm still not very tired. If I weren't worried about getting up in the morning, I'd have a cup of coffee and work on a paper now, but I have my running class in5 hours and need to get SOME sleep before then.

breakdown:
  • woke up around 11 (8 hours of sleep)
  • 4 cups of coffee (last around 8)
  • not much time outside
  • not much exercise
  • to bed around 4

No comments:

Post a Comment